Saturday, October 13, 2012

Tea time

what do I do with my tatting bits and pieces?

I usually make earrings and necklaces, but wanted to do something different....so

I tatted this cute little teapot from the lovely book by Martha Ess and added it to a card

the image is yet another from Karen's site The Graphics Fairy - the colours are gorgeous

Years ago I used to teach card making, and still enjoy making some from time to time. I like the card to be about 250 gsm - this gives a nice crisp fold



I love tea and probably couldn't live without it!

want to come round for a cuppa?

 ps - my new Facebook page is called Roses and Teapots Crafts - I would love if click like

4 comments:

  1. Great idea for using your tatting! What time should I drop by? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. come by anytime Diane! The kettle is on a lot here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gill... I LOVE your little teapot. I'm in a tea swap each month. We make 1 card & send along 2 tea bags (or loose). It's one of my very favorite things to work on. Funny - all the time that we spent together on the ship & never had a cup of tea. I'm an Earl Grey fan. What's your favorite? Thanks for sharing ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Kim - these patterns are cute. True we didn't have a cup of tea together on the ship! Shame as I could have given you one of my favourites detox by Pukka - aniseed, fennel & cardamon. It's similar to the Aveda tea but not as expensive!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a message if you enjoyed your visit, thanks, Gill