Friday, March 22, 2013

Origami Dresses

Playing with paper is fun and these dress were all made from squares of origami paper



they are easy to make and make lovely cards and invitations


I added pieces of lace, rhinestones, pearls, buttons & silk ribbon so that each dress is unique


and how could I work on any project with including a graphic from Karen's blog The Graphics Fairy
- for this card I chose a French theme because the dress is rather classic chic, don't you think?


getting married?


or"Ladies who Lunch"  - this was a custom order for place cards


There are lots of links to tutorials & videos to make these dresses -  here is the one I used

and...............for the man in your life I made this with a £20 note

and this was  a $20 note

the tutorial for folding dollar note is shirts right   here

Happy Paper Crafting

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a message if you enjoyed your visit, thanks, Gill