Thursday, March 14, 2013

Gift Wrapping

I have been having a busy time preparing for classes and one of the classes I enjoy most is gift wrapping. 

There are so many things you can do with paper, ribbon, tapes, jewels, lace and other bits and pieces that it is fairly easy to make something original and make yours a unique "Designer" wrap

These are a few of the wraps I have designed in the last week - I hope they inspire you

Pink metallic paper, velvet ribbon with hand made & dyed silk roses


Duck egg wallpaper with a satin ribbon Tiffany bow and vintage rhinestones from a damaged piece of vintage jewellery


for the man in your life - add a keyring as an extra little present (I used a leather boot keyring)


this would look great if you were giving a pair of Jimmy Choos!

lace & pearls on wallpaper


HAPPY WRAPPING & PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE MY PAGE

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a message if you enjoyed your visit, thanks, Gill