Monday, August 10, 2015

Tatting and Silk Ribbon Embroidery on Felt Hearts

and... What am I going to do with all these hearts I am collecting?

I just love making them and trying new designs.

I cut the hearts with my Sizzix Bigshot and it easily cuts through two layers of felt

....this one has hollyhocks and a small tatted butterfly. I added some depth to the centre of the hollyhocks with DecoArt So Soft fabric paint
 .....this s a fairly simple one I designed for a beginners' class
one of my favourites.......with tatting and silk rosebuds
I love trying new things and added gold beads to this one as I sewed the back & fronts together

We are on holiday at the moment so these will be filled when we return home in a couple of weeks 

Happy Crafting and thanks for your visit
 
 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a message if you enjoyed your visit, thanks, Gill