Monday, August 10, 2015

Canal - Narrowboat Painting

 Hello  again

I have not posted much recently as we are travelling in France in our motorhome. As anyone who reads this blog knows I am am an absolute craft addict, but I must admit, it has been nice to have a little break from designing and especially from tidying up.

I have, however, been working on some new designs to teach on two cruises later this year.

One of my classes will be canal boat (narrow boat) painting for beginners.

Traditionally oil based paint was used for this technique, but I will be using DecoArt Traditions. These are really good quality acrylic paints which will more than stand up to any uses my students will have for their finished items - not much chance they will be painting canal boats!







There are many books available......I really like this one by Anne Young




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a message if you enjoyed your visit, thanks, Gill