Saturday, August 15, 2015

a visit to a French Flower Shop - a fleur d'emotion

Today we were walking through the town of Nancy in France when I saw a beautiful flower shop called Le Liseron -


I must admit that, when we are travelling, I can not pass flower shops - there is just something about their ambience that I enjoy.


 
 Le Liseron certainly has ambience by the bucketful, right down to the bridal salon where brides-to-be can take  time choosing their floral arrangements


 

 The stars of the show were, of course, les fleurs and no words are needed to describe them. They were exquisite


 


 


 

  



 

Nancy is more wonderful than I could have imagined and our visit to Le Liseron was a real highlight - tres Jolie!  I was even invited to see the "back shop" where flowers are dried and also the ancient cellar


I could not refuse an invitation to see "the back shop" 
 
and the ancient cellar



 
 


Thank you Sylvain 



 
 



 


1 comment:

thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a message if you enjoyed your visit, thanks, Gill