Sunday, November 9, 2014

Paper Birds Handpainted and German Glass Glitter





I love my Sizzix bird die......I think this one is discontinued,  but others are available

These little birdies are such fun to make and there are endless ways you can add your own style. A great way to use up scraps of paper or fabric ( I did an earlier post with felt birds)

I handpainted these with DecoArt Americana Paint. I don't really do painting tiny but I  had a try anyway using really small brushes




I sprinkled some German Glass Glitter over these.......it is made from crushed glass dipped in silver and gives a lovelysparkle. Because it is glass it should not be used for children 

These would look nice on the Christmas tree


and sometimes simple looks just as good 

Time to fly......

thanks for visiting

Gill




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a message if you enjoyed your visit, thanks, Gill