Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Painted Roses and Oranges

 

I have not been able to post as many blogs as usual as we are travelling in Portugal in our motorhome.

I have, however, still been crafting and painting (of course). The only glitch is space - I can't carry too many paints. I did, however, bring some DecoArt Multi Purpose Satin Paint and it has been great. So far I have used it to paint on glass, a chalkboard and cards.

 

a small gift for our hosts, Pedro and Mirielle

 

some cards.....I will add initials or numbers on request

a beetroot jar upcycled to hold wild flowers

another card

Cut down Chinos (So Soft Fabric Paint).......we don't carry an iron lol
 

and a welcome sign

Happy Days painting in the sun

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a message if you enjoyed your visit, thanks, Gill