Sunday, January 26, 2014

Paper shoes

I love shoes and I bet you do too!
and now you can have as many as you like


I made these miniature paper shoes with the Sizzix Ballroom Slipper die by Brenda Walton. 

 I use it on my Sizzix Big Shot machine. There are online videos explaining how you can make 2 different styles of shoes but I find the possibilities are endless using various papers and embellishments.

you can ....add straps, cut out peep-toes, add buckles, make boxes, add labels, stick on some lace open your mind and become a shoe designer!

I am finding it increasingly difficult to buy large quantities of paper and card in the UK since the chain of shops many of us used has closed down.  I now source my paper and card from Pay per Box - you may have seen their stand at ICHF events but, if you don't plan to visit one, you can buy product online. They have an excellent range of card and paper in various weights. 

and  these are the new additions to my shoe range lol




Spring wedding

hazy days

day at the beach


Autumn Glory

wedding Belles


(there are more shoe pictures on a previous post - there is a link on the left of the page)

oh......and the name on my labels is "Gilly Shoe" lol

my next post will be about making shoe boxes - please click to follow if you would like to see future posts

Happy Crafting

Gill

2 comments:

  1. looking all over for this die- no luck

    Any suggestions.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I can't help Christine. I think it is retired now

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a message if you enjoyed your visit, thanks, Gill