Friday, November 22, 2013

Costco Connection Magazine feature





.......a magazine feature is a great way of spreading the word about your classes. I was flattered to have my gift wrapping workshops featured in the member column of the Costco Connection Magazine, UK

A lovely lady called Rachel called me from the US to interview me and Costco kindly arranged to have a  photographer called Robert Brady come to my home. He arrived laden with equipment and you couldn't move in my living room for tripods and lots of other photographic paraphernalia. Robert doesn't use flash and, not that I know anything about photography, but I was so impressed.

That was a few months ago; the magazine is out now and I have had quite a few enquiries about classes
I have gone to Costco for years for wrapping paper and ribbon. Their quality and prices are exceptionally good and packs are often co-ordinated.

Costco paper is marked into squares on the back and this makes it really easy to cut, fold or pleat. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a message if you enjoyed your visit, thanks, Gill