Monday, October 28, 2013

Christmas bauble tags

I am so enjoying using my new Sizzix Shapeboss machine. I decided it was time to replace my old original one which I have used for 15 years because the new machine is much more adaptable and easy to use (it has a turning handle rather than a lever).  It also has a better selection of dies you can use


I made these quick and easy tags with a Sizzix Movers and Shapers die - I bought it from the Sizzix UK site and it was reduced from £14.99 to £3.74 - love a bargain

once again I used lovely images from the Graphics Fairy

 I printed the graphics on card and fiddled about with the placement until it was right -  this took a few tries!

I printed on the reverse side of the embossed gold card so the they will look nice if hung on a tree

I then painted the tops with Decoart Metallic Pure Gold Paint and sprinkled on some DecoArt
Glamour Dust. To finish off I tied on some Christmas red voile ribbon

These would make nice gift tags tree ornaments or could be used on cards

I will let you in on a secret - these are for projects I will be doing for Christmas 2014!



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a message if you enjoyed your visit, thanks, Gill