Sunday, April 21, 2013

J'aime les roses

I came across this beautiful pale peach indoor rose bush at Marks & Spencer's.

I was actually buying one for my Mum but couldn't resist getting another for myself


The problem was that, even although I have some pretty jugs and vases I didn't have one I thought suitable so.........thinking cap on..............and this is what I came up with

I used  a pretty picture  with roses  from the Graphics Fairy and added the text "J'aime les Roses" and printed it on to a woven polyester fabric (similar to that used to make flags)

I then printed the butterfly and another rose, also from the Graphics Fairy site, and cut around the edge


I stuck them on a round cardboard box, with a strip of white linen,  and stood it on top of a glass plate stand

Easy peasy & effective

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a message if you enjoyed your visit, thanks, Gill