Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ribbon Roses Heart - Random draw

I love draws - don't you?

I now have 18 followers and promised I would have a random draw when it reached 25, so not long to go now.  I have lots of visits every day but this is not reflected in the number of followers so either they don't like my stuff or I have set the link up wrong! Who can tell?

Anyway......here is what I am offering


a white felt heart with embroidered ribbon roses, using 100% silk ribbon which I have dyed
and

a little tatted butterfly made with Yarnplayer's hand dyed thread, a couple of charms and 4 mother-of-pearl buttons


I will use random.org as soon as it hits 25 and all new and existing members will be entered

Good luck!

8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful ;-) very very very!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and pretty. I love it! Can't wait to poke around this cute blog some more. Found you through Debbiedoo's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks you Shannon and welcome to my blog

      Delete
  3. pretty. i was going to follow, but i dont have an acct with any of those and i don't want to open one, but wanted tell you how pretty this is

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you. That's a shame - you can follow by entering your email (which i don't see)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not like your stuff? Nonsense! I wish I had time to comment on every blog I read every day, but then I'd have to give up tatting! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am visiting from Debbie-do's. Everything looks lovely. Stop by my blog and follow along if you like. I am in the same boat as you with getting followers! Best of luck to you! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice blog. Found you through Debbiedoo's.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a message if you enjoyed your visit, thanks, Gill