Friday, September 28, 2012

Silk rose workshop

today I did  a silk rose workshop at Hobbycraft as part of their contribution to the Macmillan Cancer Support "Biggest Coffee Morning in the World"


I met lots of lovely ladies and thanks to the staff who looked after me well with an endless supply of tea!  I do need my tea to function!

this is part of my table with a selection of crafted bits & pieces (some are "work in progress")


I transferred  this  lovely angel  from  The Graphics Fairy site on to linen and added  twisted silk ribbon roses  and teeny flowers beads



these  ladies from Harthill in Lanarkshire made an excellent job of making  roses, especially as they hadn't done it before




sorry I don't know your names but thank you for participating - your roses are beautiful and I hope you enjoy making more of them at your Thursday night craft group

I hope that lots of money was raised today from lots of events for such  a good cause

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a message if you enjoyed your visit, thanks, Gill